Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sharing My Views of Fashion

I haven't really written something about fashion, I guess this would be the best time to do it. The term fashion mainly denotes that of clothing appearances. However, fashion is not only restricted to clothing appearances or style, it also is used to describe social phenomena. This can range from architectural designs to clothing, to personal adornment or to technology.


As previously mentioned, although fashion covers a very broad area in terms of social phenomena, it mainly identified as a way of how we manifest ourselves to others. Simply put, fashion is one's way of expressing his or her personality. Some of you readers may disagree but that is just how I see it. I'm not an expert (far from it!) but if you sit back and watch those around you, you will understand what I am trying to convey (hopefully). To set up an example, if your the rebellious type, you tend to wear worn-out jeans or if you are the formal type you tend to project your image to others by wearing formal or simple clothing.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this simple raves and rants of mine. I'll post more about certain fashion styles in the future. As of now, I got to sign off and catch some ZZZ's.

No comments:

Post a Comment